Memorial Hospital Research Laboratories
The Jason Koutcher Lab
Dr. Koutcher’s primary research interests are the applications of magnetic resonance spectroscopy and imaging to enhance the therapeutic gain of different antineoplastic modalities. The laboratory program is diverse, with studies that range from cells and mice to patients. The laboratory supports a core facility providing high spatial resolution imaging of small animals (mice and rats) for detection, quantification, and evaluation of response of tumors. Spatial resolution on the new spectrometers is expected to be approximately 100u in each dimension.
Jason A. Koutcher, MD, PhD
- Physician-scientist Jason Koutcher studies applications of magnetic resonance spectroscopy and imaging to enhance the therapeutic gain of different antineoplastic modalities.
- MD, PhD, State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine
- View physician profile
- Physician profile
- Memorial Hospital Research Laboratories
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Medical Physics
- Center for Experimental Therapeutics
- The Alan and Sandra Gerry Metastasis and Tumor Ecosystems Center
- Center for Molecular Imaging & Bioengineering
- Gerstner Sloan Kettering Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Doctors and faculty members often work with pharmaceutical, device, biotechnology, and life sciences companies, and other organizations outside of MSK, to find safe and effective cancer treatments, to improve patient care, and to educate the health care community.
MSK requires doctors and faculty members to report (“disclose”) the relationships and financial interests they have with external entities. As a commitment to transparency with our community, we make that information available to the public.
Jason A. Koutcher discloses the following relationships and financial interests:
No disclosures meeting criteria for time period
The information published here is for a specific annual disclosure period. There may be differences between information on this and other public sites as a result of different reporting periods and/or the various ways relationships and financial interests are categorized by organizations that publish such data.
This page and data include information for a specific MSK annual disclosure period (January 1, 2021 through disclosure submission in spring 2022). This data reflects interests that may or may not still exist. This data is updated annually.