The pervasive influence of the immune system on human health and disease underscores the importance of mechanistic understanding of immune regulation under pathophysiological conditions. Modern immunology is built on the foundation of clonal selection and pattern recognition theories that emphasize innate and adaptive immune recognition in controlling immune responses.
- Cancer Immunosurveillance by Tissue-Resident Innate Lymphoid Cells and Innate-like T Cells. Dadi S, Chhangawala S, Whitlock BM, Franklin RA, Luo CT, Oh SA, Toure A, Pritykin Y, Huse M, Leslie CS, Li MO. Cell. 2016 Jan 28;164(3):365-77.
- Graded Foxo1 activity in Treg cells differentiates tumour immunity from spontaneous autoimmunity. Luo CT, Liao W, Dadi S, Toure A, Li MO. Nature. 2016 Jan 28;529(7587):532-6.
- AAI-BD Biosciences Investigator Award for Outstanding Contributions to the Field of Immunology (2016)
- Scholar, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (2014)
- Louise and Allston Boyer Young Investigator Award for Basic Research (2012)
- Scholar, American Cancer Society (2012)
- Scholar, Rita Allen Foundation (2008)