Virtual Summer Research Seminar Series
To view past seminar recordings click here.
Due to COVID-19, HOPP hosted a virtual Summer Research Seminar Series from July to August 2020.
Each webinar consisted of a one-hour lecture, which was recorded. Though the seminars were geared toward high school students, we welcomed all interested to attend.
Below is detailed information about the upcoming lectures:
- August 20, 2020, 2:00 pm: Agnès Viale, PhD, Associate Director, Marie-Josée & Henry R. Kravis Center for Molecular Oncology, Core Head, Integrated Genomics Operation (IGO)
- August 24, 2020, 3:00 pm: Charles Sawyers, MD, Chair, Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program; Marie-Josée and Henry R. Kravis Chair
- August 25, 2020, 10:00 am: Nikolaus Schultz, PhD, Associate Attending Computational Oncologist, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics; Affiliate Member, Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program; Head of Knowledge Systems, Center for Molecular Oncology
- August 25, 2020, 12:00 pm: Adrienne Boire, MD, PhD, Assistant Member, HOPP; Assistant Attending, Department of Neurology
- August 25, 2020, 2:00 pm: Liang Deng MD, PhD, Associate Member, Dermatology Service; Associate Attending, Department of Medicine; Melody Smith, MD, Assistant Attending, Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Service, Department of Medicine; Member, Marcel van den Brink Lab
- August 26, 2020, 2:00 pm: Michelle Bradbury, MD, PhD; Co-Director, MSK-Cornell Center for Translation of Cancer Nanomedicines & Director, Intraoperative Imaging Program; Member, Molecular Pharmacology Program, SKI; Attending, Radiology, MSKCC & Professor, GSK Graduate School & Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- August 27, 2020, 2:00 pm: Christina Leslie, PhD, Member, Computational & Systems Biology Program, SKI
- August 28, 2020 10:00 am: Renier Brentjens, MD, PhD, Member, Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program; Director, Cellular Therapeutics; Associate Chair, Junior Faculty Development, Department of Medicine
- August 28, 2020, 12:00 pm: Kenneth Offit, MD, MPH, Chief, Clinical Genetics Service; Robert and Kate Niehaus Chair in Inherited Cancer Genomics; Vice Chair, Academic Affairs, Department of Medicine
- August 28, 2020, 2:00 pm: Alexis Jones, MS, Research Assistant & Laboratory Manager Member, David Solit Lab; Lalitha Ramanathapuram, PhD, MPH, Senior Manager, CRC Program, Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy; Michael Kinnaman, MD, Clinical Instructor, Pediatric Oncology/Sarcoma Team; Special Fellow, Christine Iacobuzio-Donahue Lab; Rodrigo Romero, PhD, Postdoctoral Research Fellow Member, Charles Sawyers Lab – “Professional Development – Careers in Science”