Please fill out the form as completely as possible. In addition, please attach these required documents in PDF format:
- Letter from nominator outlining the candidate's significant accomplishments.
- One-page scientific biography of the candidate.
- List of up to eight of the candidate’s most significant published papers with brief explanations (100 words or less) of the importance of each.
- Candidate’s curriculum vitae.
- Up to three additional letters of support.
Nomination deadline is 5:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, April 30, 2015. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.