Dr. Roni Shouval completed an internal medicine residency and hematology fellowship at the Chaim Sheba Medical Center (Ramat Gan, Israel). He obtained a PhD in machine learning from the Bar Ilan University (Ramat Gan, Israel). He completed a Bone Marrow Transplantation advanced fellowship at Memorial Sloan Kettering and is an Assistant Attending on the BMT and Cellular Therapy Services.
Dr. Shouval’s research is focused on investigating mechanisms and determinants of toxicity and response to chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell and hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) recipients. He uses various of computational methods on multiple data sources (genomics, microbiome) to identify potential therapeutic targets that would benefit patient care.
- Alumni, The 2013 Pinchas Borenstein Talpiot Medical Leadership Program, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Israel
- Abstract Achievement Award Recipient, American Society of Hematology (2013; 2015 - 2018)
- Best Science Award, The 41st Annual Meeting of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation, Istanbul, Turkey (2015)
- Scholar, American Society for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy 2019 Clinical Research Training Course, Park City, UT, USA
- Best Abstract Award, 2021 Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR
- The Varda And Boaz Dotan Research Center In Hemato-oncology Tel-Aviv University- Idea Award, Israel (2016-2018)
- American Society for Blood and Marrow New Investigator Award (2020-2022)
- American Hematology Society 2021 Fellow Scholar Award (2021-2023)
- MSK Adult Bone Marrow Transplantation Service – Translational Science Research Awards (2021-2023), Swim Across America (Long Island Sound Chapter)
- MSK Steven Greenberg Lymphoma Research Award (2021)
- Robert Hirschhorn Award (2022)
Doctors and faculty members often work with pharmaceutical, device, biotechnology, and life sciences companies, and other organizations outside of MSK, to find safe and effective cancer treatments, to improve patient care, and to educate the health care community.
MSK requires doctors and faculty members to report (“disclose”) the relationships and financial interests they have with external entities. As a commitment to transparency with our community, we make that information available to the public.
Roni Shouval discloses the following relationships and financial interests:
Medexus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Provision of Services
Provision of Services
The information published here is for a specific annual disclosure period. There may be differences between information on this and other public sites as a result of different reporting periods and/or the various ways relationships and financial interests are categorized by organizations that publish such data.
This page and data include information for a specific MSK annual disclosure period (January 1, 2021 through disclosure submission in spring 2022). This data reflects interests that may or may not still exist. This data is updated annually.
Learn more about MSK’s COI policies here. For questions regarding MSK’s COI-related policies and procedures, email MSK’s Compliance Office at [email protected].
View all disclosures