Treatment for cancer may affect your fertility. This means that it may not be possible for you to have a child naturally. Some people find the threat of losing their fertility as difficult to accept as the diagnosis of cancer. However, there are options available that may enable you to preserve your fertility and to build a family in the future.
This section contains information about:
- Natural conception of a child
- Effects of treatment on fertility
- Options for fertility preservation
- How to find a reproductive specialist
- Options for parenthood if you are not able to conceive a child
- Additional online resources