Molecular Biology Program
The Prasad Jallepalli Lab
J. Maciejowski, H. Dreschler, K. Grundner-Culemann, E.R. Ballister, J.-A. Rodriguez-Rodriguez, V. Rodriguez-Bravo, M.J.K. Jones, E. Foley, M.A. Lampson, H. Daub, A.D. McAinsh, and P.V. Jallepalli. Mps1 regulates kinetochore-microtubule attachment stability via the Ska complex to ensure error-free chromosome segregation. Dev. Cell 41, 153-156 (2017).
V. Rodriguez-Bravo, J. Maciejowski, J. Corona, H.K. Buch, M.T. Kanemaki, J.V. Shah, and P.V. Jallepalli. Nuclear pores protect genome integrity by assembling a premitotic and Mad1-dependent anaphase inhibitor. Cell 156, 1017-1031 (2014).
Prasad Jallepalli, MD, PhD
- Molecular biologist Prasad Jallepalli studies the mechanisms that ensure accurate chromosome transmission in human cells.
- MD, PhD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Phi Beta Kappa, Harvard University (1992)
- M.D./Ph.D. Fellow, Medical Scientist Training Program, Johns Hopkins University (1992-1999)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Damon Runyon Cancer Foundation (1999-2002)
- Scholar, V Foundation for Cancer Research (2003)
- Frederick R. Adler Chair for Junior Faculty (2003-2007)
- Pew Scholar in the Biomedical Sciences (2003-2007)
- Louise & Allston Boyer Young Investigator Award (2008)
- Research Scholar, American Cancer Society (2008-2011)
To learn more about available postdoctoral opportunities, please visit our Career Center
Get in Touch
Doctors and faculty members often work with pharmaceutical, device, biotechnology, and life sciences companies, and other organizations outside of MSK, to find safe and effective cancer treatments, to improve patient care, and to educate the health care community.
MSK requires doctors and faculty members to report (“disclose”) the relationships and financial interests they have with external entities. As a commitment to transparency with our community, we make that information available to the public.
Prasad Jallepalli discloses the following relationships and financial interests:
No disclosures meeting criteria for time period
The information published here is for a specific annual disclosure period. There may be differences between information on this and other public sites as a result of different reporting periods and/or the various ways relationships and financial interests are categorized by organizations that publish such data.
This page and data include information for a specific MSK annual disclosure period (January 1, 2021 through disclosure submission in spring 2022). This data reflects interests that may or may not still exist. This data is updated annually.