MyMSK is your private, personalized online link to Memorial Sloan Kettering. Securely access information about your care here anytime, anywhere. And with our apps for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™, staying connected is easier than ever before.
All you need to get started is your MyMSK Patient Portal ID and password. If you need an ID and Password, find enrollment information here.
On the MyMSK app, you can securely access features including:
- Medication Tracking: Keep a list of your current and past medications, set reminders for daily doses, and log when you’ve taken your medication in an easy-to-use diary.
- Symptoms and Vitals Diaries: Track any symptoms and side effects and record your vital signs to help you remember them when you talk with your healthcare team.
- Labs and Radiology: View your lab and radiology reports and easily share them with family members or caregivers.
- Calendar and Appointments: See and confirm your upcoming appointments, get directions to the appointment locations, and easily share appointment details with family, friends, or your personal calendar.
- Messaging: Send appointment or prescription refill requests, questions about test results, or general office communications directly to your doctor’s office.
- Reports: Create reports of your symptom, vitals, and medication diaries to share with family members, caregivers, or members of your healthcare team.
- Directory: Find contact information and bios for doctors at MSK.
Download the MyMSK app from the Apple App Store℠. The MyMSK app is compatible with iPhones and iPads running iOS7 and above.