This dish is perfect for people suffering from nausea. Ginger has been shown to help with — and even prevent — nausea and vomiting. And sweet potatoes provide a good source of calories and vitamins.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, pepper, and ginger.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then arrange sweet potato slices in rows. Brush potatoes with the oil mixture.
- Roast potatoes for 20 to 22 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Transfer potatoes to a plate and serve warm.