This healthy, satisfying dish works well for a number of special diets. Enjoy it with family or friends over brunch.
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
1 bunch kale, chopped
Salt and pepper
- Thoroughly rinse fresh produce under warm running water for 20 seconds. Scrub to remove excess dirt.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add olive oil and shredded sweet potato and cook until soft, about 10 minutes. Add kale and cook until wilted. Season mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon sweet potato mixture into prepared dish. Then, using a spoon, make 6 wells in the mixture, spaced evenly around the dish, and crack an egg into each one. Top with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are cooked and yolks are set. Internal temperature of the hash should be 160 degrees using an instant-read thermometer. Serve immediately.