This low-fiber dish includes mango and coconut milk, both excellent sources of potassium. Potassium can help you rehydrate if you’re having diarrhea.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, soy sauce, chili paste, curry paste, ginger, garlic, and a pinch of cayenne. Add turkey, bread crumbs, and scallion; stir well to combine. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls, packing firmly. The mixture should yield about 30 meatballs. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Prepare the rice. In a saucepan, combine rice, coconut milk, water, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes, until rice is tender.
- Bake meatballs, turning once halfway through, until firm and cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes. Meatballs should register 165 degrees Fahrenheit using an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a meatball.
- Serve meatballs alongside rice, mango, lime juice, and cilantro.