Turkey meatloaf is a great choice if you’re looking to keep calories in check and your heart healthy. Shown here with a side of ginger sweet potato slices.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onion, celery, and garlic. Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is soft but not browned.
- Remove pan from heat and let cool.
- Transfer mixture to an extra-large bowl. Stir in parsley and sage. Add ground turkey, eggs, salt, pepper, and panko bread crumbs and mix to combine.
- Place mixture in baking dish. Form into a loaf with wet hands. Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Serve with warm gravy.