Overview of Memorial Sloan Kettering Clinical Genetics Service
People with a personal or family history of cancer can get help from our Clinical Genetics Service. We are a team of specialized doctors and genetic counselors who can help you learn about and manage your cancer risk.
- risk assessment
- genetic counseling
- genetic testing
The Clinical Genetics Service is made up of specialized doctors and genetic counselors. We work with other doctors, nurses, and specialists at MSK to help patients and their loved ones make sense of their risk for cancer.
Parking for Memorial Sloan Kettering is located on East 66th Street between First and York Avenues.
- Follow York Avenue south and turn right onto East 66th Street. The garage is located about a quarter of a block from the corner, on the right (north) side of 66th Street.
- Validation is not necessary.
The garage is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, even when it has no spaces for arriving vehicles. This means that you may have to wait for a space to become available. A line often forms on the southbound York Avenue between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. A parking staff member will tell you the estimated wait time and about other garages in the neighborhood.
You can also park in one of several nearby commercial garages:
- 67th Street between First and York Avenues, on the left (south) side of the street
- 69th Street between First and Second Avenues (four garages available)
- 65th Street between First and Second Avenues (three garages available)
The subway stops nearest to Memorial Sloan Kettering Clinical Genetics Service include:
- Q to 72nd Street at 2nd Avenue
- F to Lexington Avenue at 63rd Street
- 6 to 68 Street–Hunter College at Lexington Avenue
We want your visit to MSK to be as comfortable and convenient as possible. Here, you can find our visitor policy, nearby accommodations, transportation details, and advice about the local area to help you find your way.