Advanced Eye Relief™ Dry Eye Environmental [OTC]; Advanced Eye Relief™ Dry Eye Rejuvenation [OTC]; Altalube [OTC]; Bion® Tears [OTC]; GenTeal PM [OTC] [DSC]; GenTeal Tears [OTC]; HypoTears [OTC]; LiquiTears [OTC]; LubriFresh P.M. [OTC]; Murine Tears® [OTC]; Natural Balance Tears [OTC]; Natures Tears [OTC]; Puralube [OTC]; Soothe® Hydration [OTC]; Soothe® [OTC]; Systane Balance [OTC]; Systane Nighttime [OTC]; Systane Preservative Free [OTC]; Systane [OTC]; Systane® Ultra [OTC]; Tears Again® [OTC]; Tears Naturale PM [OTC]; Tears Naturale® Forte [OTC]; Tears Naturale® Free [OTC]; Tears Naturale® II [OTC]; Viva-Drops® [OTC]
- It is used to treat dry eyes.
- It is used to treat eye irritation.
- If you have an allergy to this drug or any part of this drug.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this drug. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not take this drug by mouth. If this drug is put in the mouth or swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this drug while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Change in eyesight, eye pain, or very bad eye irritation.
- For the eye only.
- Some of these products are not for use if you are wearing contact lenses. Be sure you know if you need to avoid wearing contact lenses while using this product.
- Do not touch the container tip to the eye, lid, or other skin.
- Put the cap back on after you are done using your dose.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Place drug inside the lower lid. Close the eye for 1 to 2 minutes. Roll eyeball around.
- Tilt your head back and drop drug into the eye.
- After use, keep your eyes closed. Put pressure on the inside corner of the eye. Do this for 1 to 2 minutes. This keeps the drug in your eye.
- Some of these drugs need to be shaken before use. Be sure you know if this product needs to be shaken before using it.
- Do not use if the solution is cloudy, leaking, or has particles.
- Do not use if solution changes color.
- If you use this drug on a regular basis, use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not use 2 doses or extra doses.
- Many times this drug is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Be sure you know how long you can store this drug before you need to throw it away.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else’s drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. If you have any questions about this drug, please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.