Time to Read: About 1 minute
You can invite family members, friends, and caregivers to join your visit. Here’s how:
- By asking a member of your care team to invite them.
- By sharing with them the appointment link we sent you.
- From the virtual room before your telemedicine visit starts. Select the “Invite Others” button.
- Through MyMSK.
How to invite people through MyMSK
- Select your appointment from the MyMSK homepage.
- Select “Invite Others” (see Figure 5).
- Enter their name and their relationship to you, such as “friend” or “sibling.”
- Enter their email address.
- If someone does not have email or a device with a camera, they can still join your telemedicine visit. They can join by phone using the audio dial-in information in the email we sent you. This information is also in the virtual room.