Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) and New York Cancer & Blood Specialists (NYCBS) are partnering to make it easier for you to get the inpatient care you need on Long Island, close to home.You can now get inpatient care at hospitals on Long Island as an MSK patient if:
- You have urgent symptoms
- You need to be admitted to a hospital
When your MSK healthcare provider tells you to go to a Long Island hospital, they’ll let the team at NYCBS know that you’re an MSK patient. During your hospital stay on Long Island, you’ll be under the care of an oncologist (cancer doctor) from the cancer specialists at NYCBS.
Your care teams at MSK and NYCBS will share important health information and talk daily to coordinate your care during your hospital stay on Long Island.
After your hospital stay, you’ll once again be in the care of your MSK healthcare provider.
The care you need that’s conveniently close to home through our partnership with New York Cancer & Blood Specialists. Available at:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
- Long Island Community Hospital (formerly Brookhaven Hospital)
- Mather Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Southside Hospital
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- St. Charles Hospital
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center (New Hyde Park)
- North Shore University Hospital (Manhasset)
- NYU Langone Hospital Long Island (Winthrop)
- St. Francis Hospital