The Arnold and Marie Schwartz Cancer Research Building houses the Center for Cell Engineering and part of our Molecular Pharmacology Program. It also includes some Memorial Hospital research laboratories and our Blood Donor Room.
Visiting the Arnold and Marie Schwartz Cancer Research Building
Parking for Arnold and Marie Schwartz Cancer Research Building, is located on East 66th Street between First and York Avenues:
- Follow York Avenue south and turn right onto East 66th Street. The garage is located about a quarter of a block from the corner, on the right (north) side of 66th Street.
- The cost of parking in this garage is reduced for all MSK visitors.
- You do not need to validate parking.
The garage remains open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, even when it has no more space for arriving vehicles, which means that you may have to wait for a space to become available. This practice often results in a line forming onto York Avenue southbound between the hours of and A parking staff member will tell you about the estimated wait time and about alternate parking garages in the neighborhood during these periods.
You can also park in one of several nearby commercial garages:
- 67th Street between First and York Avenues, on the left (south) side of the street
- 69th Street between First and Second Avenues (four garages available)
- 65th Street between First and Second Avenues (three garages available)
We want your visit to MSK to be as comfortable and convenient as possible. Here, you can find our visitor policy, nearby accommodations, transportation details and advice about the local area to help you find your way.