By clicking the box below, you acknowledge and agree that your use, distribution, reproduction, or modification of any MSK Innovation (defined below), including any concept or invention described by an MSK Innovation, shall be governed by the following Terms of License and Use.
- The information provided on the MSK Covid-19 Innovation Hub, including any downloadable file, is presented for informational purposes only. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is not responsible or liable under any theory of liability, for any use or application of any information presented on the MSK Covid-19 Innovation Hub and the www.mskcc.org website.
- Any illustration, schematic and other content presented on the MSK Covid-19 Innovation Hub within the www.mskcc.org website shall be, individually and collectively, an “MSK Innovation”.
- Information contained within the MSK Covid-19 Innovation Hub was developed by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (“MSK”), and MSK reserves the right to revise and/or update any MSK Innovation at any time without notice. The concepts and inventions described by MSK Innovations may be subject to pending patents. MSK reserves the right to file patent protection on any invention disclosed by an MSK Innovation.
- Each MSK Innovation, including the concepts and inventions depicted therein, is experimental in nature and is not reviewed, approved or cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”). MSK is not responsible for the use or results of using any MSK Innovation. You may not achieve the result you desire and MSK makes no representations, warranties or guarantees with respect to MSK Innovations. MSK is not and shall not be responsible or liable under any theory of liability for your use of any MSK Innovation. Use of MSK Innovations shall not be a substitute for any medical care, advice, or treatment.
- MSK is presenting the MSK Innovations for entities considering options to design their own solutions to meet their own individual demand for certain medical devices, which may include personal protective equipment, when FDA-listed and FDA-cleared options may be unavailable during the COVID-19 pandemic. MSK is not engaged in the commercial manufacture of any product depicted here and is not currently commercializing any MSK Innovation or any concept or invention depicted therein. MSK may, in the future, seek to commercialize any MSK Innovation and/or any concept or invention depicted therein, including related content provided by MSK. Disclosure of MSK Innovations and related content on this website, including without limitation designs, schematics and drawings, does not constitute commercialization.
- MSK is making the MSK Innovations publicly available only for your consideration. MSK Innovations may not suit your needs or the needs of your facilities and MSK makes no representations or warranties that MSK Innovations will suit these needs. You agree to use the MSK Innovations and any related content provided on this website, or any derivatives thereof, for educational, research and/or investigational purposes only, and not for any commercial purpose, including the distribution, licensing or sale of its content to any other person or entity, whether alone or in combination with other materials, or the incorporation of these specifications into any commercial product.
- The copyright in the MSK Innovations are licensed under Creative Commons Licenses. Please refer to the individual MSK Innovation for the applicable Creative Commons License in effect.
- You hereby irrevocably agree to indemnify, defend and hold MSK harmless from any claims or any other form of liability from your use of any MSK Innovation.
- Access to and use of MSK Innovations, including all related material and content and any concepts and inventions depicted therein, are provided “As Is”, without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- You agree to not use any trademarks or service marks belonging to MSK without MSK’s prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any copies or reproductions of MSK Innovations, related methods and/or illustrations shall contain the original markings, including without limitation the MSK copyright notice, as appearing on the content herein. Nothing contained in any MSK Innovation or any related content and/or any content contained on the MSK website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any MSK trademark and/or service mark.
- MSK may present one or more links to websites outside of www.mskcc.org (“Third Party Sites”). MSK has no control over Third Party Sites and is not responsible for your use of any Third Party Site, or any link contained within a Third Party Site. The link to any Third Party Site is provided for your convenience and MSK does not endorse the content contained on any Third Party Site. MSK is not responsible or liable for your use of any Third Party Site.
- You assume any and all responsibility and liability for your use of any MSK Innovation. In no case shall MSK or its officer, directors, employees, agents and/or authorized representatives be responsible or liable for any damages or consequences, directly or indirectly, arising from your use or misuse of any MSK Innovation, or any results obtained from it. You agree that MSK will not be liable for any claims, damages, losses or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort, or otherwise, arising from, out of, in reliance of, or in connection with any MSK Innovation.
IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR EMERGENCY SERVICES NUMBER IMMEDIATELY. MSK DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY TESTS, PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE MENTIONED WITHIN AN MSK INNOVATION. RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE MSK COVID-19 INNOVATION HUB IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.