Our center will carry out a program of outreach and training activities at the local, national, and global levels to disseminate research findings in cancer systems immunology and to train young scientists in this emerging field.
NCI Summer Research Program
The NCI Systems Biology and Physical Sciences in CSBC/PS-ON Summer Research Program:
- Runs eight weeks, from June 2017 through August 2017
- Specific dates can be chosen collaboratively between the host institution and the summer fellow, but suggested dates are June 19 – August 11, 2017
- Program provides housing at each institution for 8 weeks
- Program provides a $4,000 stipend to cover living expenses
- Open to rising junior and senior undergraduates
- Must be a US citizen
- Support for travel to and from research institution
- Two day summer undergraduate research conference will be held at the NIH from July 10-11, 2017
- Participating faculty: Christina Leslie, Dana Pe’er, Joao Xavier
Apply here to the NCI Summer Research Program.
GSK Summer Undergraduate Program
The Louis V. Gerstner, Jr. Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at MSK sponsors a ten-week research program for outstanding undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a career in the biomedical sciences. The CSBC faculty are participating in the GSK Summer Undergraduate Program by introducing a special computation track.
Apply here to the GSK Summer Undergraduate Program.