I am a board-certified diagnostic radiologist specializing in oncologic breast and body imaging. I use a suite of techniques to analyze the presence of disease within the body, including MRI, CT, ultrasound, and mammography. In addition to non-invasive imaging, I perform minimally-invasive biopsies of the breast and thyroid to help diagnose patients by utilizing mammographic, sonographic, and MRI guidance. I also work with the oncologic surgery team prior to breast surgery to identify the location of lesions within the breast through the use of radioactive seed localization and wire localization. I am a member of the Breast Disease Management and the Hepatopancreaticobiliary Disease Management Teams.
In addition to my clinical duties, I am engaged in research involving immunotherapeutics, developmental therapeutics, chemotoxicities, and breast density.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnosis; Body Imaging (CT, MRI, Ultrasound)
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Albert Einstein Medical Center (Philadelphia)
- Fellowships: Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more