I am a medical oncologist who specializes in caring for people with genitourinary malignancies, including bladder cancer, urinary tract cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, and testicular cancer. As part of a multidisciplinary team of surgeons, radiation oncologists, pathologists, and medical oncologists, I strive to provide optimal care for each patient’s unique situation. In addition to standard-of-care options, our team enables people with cancer to participate in promising and innovative clinical trials closer to home at MSK Westchester.
Read more Read less
My clinical research interest includes the development of new treatments and novel clinical trials for people with urothelial and prostate cancers. I am also interested in studying the interactions between tumor genomics and its correlation with clinical response to immunotherapy and other systemic therapies in these cancers.
- Clinical Expertise: Medical Management of Bladder Cancer and Urinary Tract Cancers; Prostate Cancer; Kidney Cancer; Testicular Cancer
- Awards and Honors: Irish Society of Medical Oncology Scholarship Award (2015); Conquer Cancer Foundation of ASCO Merit Award in Genitourinary Cancers (2017); Conquer Cancer Foundation of ASCO Annual Meeting Merit Award (2017)
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MB BCh, BAO, University of Dublin, Trinity College Dublin
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Fellowships: Medical Oncology Fellowship - Royal College of Physicians of Ireland; Advanced Oncology Fellowship - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology (Ireland and Europe)
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Read more Read less
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Min Yuen Teo
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more