I am a clinical cardiologist and echocardiographer and am the Medical Director of the Adult Echocardiography Laboratory at Memorial Sloan Kettering. My interests include evaluating and managing the cardiovascular risks of cancer patients who are undergoing surgery or chemotherapy. I am also interested in evaluating new echocardiographic and other noninvasive cardiac modalities into the evaluation and treatment of cancer patients.
- Clinical Expertise: Echocardiography and Other Noninvasive Cardiac Procedures; Cardiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, New York Medical College
- Residencies: St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center (New York)
- Fellowships: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Cardiovascular Disease
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more