I am a physician-scientist with a specific interest in the genetics and therapy of myeloid malignancies, including the myeloproliferative neoplasms polycythemia vera, essential thrombocytosis, and primary myelofibrosis.
See my page on the Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program for details of my laboratory research program.
- Clinical Expertise: Leukemias, Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Residencies: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowships: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Hematology; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.