Time to Read: About 1 minute
- Download the OMRON Connect app from the iOS or Google Play store (see Figure 1).
- Open the app and select “OK” when prompted to connect to Bluetooth (see Figure 2).
- Select “United States” (see Figure 3).
- Sign into your OMRON account or sign up if you do not have one (see Figures 4 and 5).
- Select “All OMRON Blood Pressure devices” (see Figure 6).
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on your blood pressure machine for 3 to 5 seconds. The letter “P” will appear on your blood pressure machine’s screen. Select “Next: Begin Pairing” in the OMRON Connect app (see Figure 7).
- Select “5 Series Upper Arm - BP7250” (see Figure 8).
- Select “Pair” (see Figure 9).
Your OMRON Silver BP5250 has now been connected to your app. Select “Got it” to begin taking a reading (see Figure 10).
Connecting Your Account to MyMSK
- Open the MyMSK mobile app and log in (Figure 11).
- Read the emergency notification. Press the “x” at the top right to close the screen (see Figure 12).
- At the bottom of the screen, select “Messages” (see Figure 13).
- Select the message “MSK Device Connection” (see Figure 14).
- Select the link for OMRON account (Figure 15).
- Log in to your account (see Figure 16). Select “Allow this app” to connect to Validic (see Figure 17). Your blood pressure measurements will be sent to your MSK care team through Validic.
- The accounts will connect. Then select “Done” at the top left corner of the screen (see Figure 18). Your OMRON account is now connected to MyMSK.