Who is eligible to be vaccinated at Memorial Sloan Kettering?
In New York State, we are pleased to offer COVID-19 vaccines to MSK patients who are age 12 and over.
In accordance with the emergency use authorization by the Food and Drug Administration, patients ages 12-15 will receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty®).
In New Jersey, we are offering COVID-19 vaccines to MSK patients who are age 18 and over and live, work, or study in New Jersey.
To check your eligibility and to schedule a vaccination at MSK, please use this link. For people 12-17 years old, a parent or guardian must call their MSK doctor’s office to make an appointment. You will not be able to schedule online.Back to top
Where can I be vaccinated?
We offer several locations to make it easy and convenient for you to get vaccinated.
New York City
- The David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, located at 530 East 74th Street. Valet service provided for convenient parking.
- MSK Westchester, located at 500 Westchester Avenue in West Harrison, New York
- MSK Nassau, located at 1101 Hempstead Turnpike in Uniondale, New York
- As of June 11, the next time that vaccines will be administered at MSK Bergen is on July 6. MSK Bergen is located at 225 Summit Avenue in Montvale, New Jersey.
- Additionally, MSK has partnered with the Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey Community Health Center (VNACJCHC), which has weekly vaccine appointments reserved for MSK patients who live in New Jersey. VNAJCHC’s nine locations are primarily in the central and southern part of the state. Please call your MSK physician’s office for the online registration link. Once registration is complete, the VNACJCHC will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Do I have to get both doses of the vaccine at the same location?
Yes. You must receive your second dose of the vaccine at the same location where you received your first dose.Back to top
What do I need if I want to be vaccinated in New York State?
When you schedule your appointment, you must attest that you are eligible. Depending on your eligibility category, you may need to present proof of your date of birth, residence, school, or occupation; or sign a certification on-site. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.Back to top
What do I need if I want to be vaccinated in New Jersey?
You will not be asked to prove your status when you arrive for your vaccine. No proof of residency or citizenship is required.
June 11, 2021