Thank you for your interest in the Head and Neck Service clinical observation program at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Please complete, sign, and return via email (in PDF format):
- Application (you must handwrite your signature, all other information may be typed)
- Observer rules and regulations (you must handwrite your signature)
- We also require a copy of your curriculum vitae in the attached format with names and dates of positions held at relevant institutions, and names and dates of educational institutions attended with the degrees/certificates obtained.
- A letter of support from your medical director at your home institution specifically recommending you for an “observership” or “observer experience”
- A copy of the photo page of your passport
- Forms must be signed and dated six months prior to the first day of observership
- The CV, must be in month/year date format under the sections of education, employment, and positions held
In order to accommodate your visit, we must receive your correctly completed application and supporting documents no later than two weeks prior to your planned visit. Please email your documents to [email protected] or fax them to the Head and Neck Service at 212-717-3302. Please note that this is meant to be an educational experience; and, as an observer you may have no patient contact.