In this virtual class, you will learn and practice tai chi, a classical form of exercise known for its smooth and gentle movements. Research has shown that tai chi is helpful for strengthening muscles, improving circulation and balance, and reducing stress. Tai Chi for Beginners is easy to learn, enjoyable, and provides many health benefits for adults of all ages and people recovering from a serious illness or surgery.
This class is open to people who have been treated for cancer and their caregivers.
- Robin Hardbattle, LAc, MSK mind-body therapist
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm Eastern Time
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Wednesday, February 16 2022
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022