At MSK, we’re committed to providing you with the very best cancer care, and your safety continues to be a top priority. With this in mind, we are continuing to offer group programs online. We are offering both one-day and multi-week series so you can choose which experience meets your needs. In stressful times like these, it is important to participate in activities that can nourish our bodies, spirits, and minds. Our virtual mind-body workshops may help.
During a virtual mind-body workshop, an experienced MSK Integrative Medicine specialist uses technology to care for you and others without either or you having to travel. You can see and talk with each other using a computer, smartphone, or tablet. In the workshop, your Integrative Medicine specialist will teach you skills that can help you navigate the many emotions you may be experiencing these days and soothe side effects of cancer therapies in a safe way. You will be able to connect with other people who have been treated for cancer in a supportive and interactive group.
Read more about our offerings to learn which class might be right for you. You can also sign-up for our newsletter to receive information about these new classes by email.
- Intermediate Tai Chi (series)
- Mechanics of Breathing: Perfect Exchange (workshop)
- Mindful Self-Compassion (series)
- Embodied Empowerment (workshop)
- Joy of Dance (series)
- Building Body Awareness with Core Strength and Yoga (workshop)
- Yoga for Core Strength (series)
- Yoga for Chemotherapy-induced Peripheral Neuropathy (workshop)
- Yoga for Better Balance (series)
- Martial Arts and Meditation for Functional Everyday Movement (workshop)
- Kung Fu for Health: Beginning Series (series)