The Zuckerman Research Center, also known as the ZRC, houses our programs in Cancer Biology and Genetics, Computational Biology, Immunology, and Human Oncology and Pathogenesis, as well as some of the laboratories for our Molecular Pharmacology Program. In addition, it is the home of many Memorial Hospital research laboratories and the Gerstner Sloan Kettering Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences. We also hold some public events, like our CancerSmart talks, here.
Parking for Mortimer B. Zuckerman Research Center, is located on East 66th Street between First and York Avenues:
- Follow York Avenue south and turn right onto East 66th Street. The garage is located about a quarter of a block from the corner, on the right (north) side of 66th Street.
- Validation is not necessary.
The garage remains open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, even when it has no more space for arriving vehicles, which means that you may have to wait for a space to become available. This practice often results in a line forming onto York Avenue southbound between the hours of and A parking staff member will tell you about the estimated wait time and about alternate parking garages in the neighborhood during these periods.
You can also park in one of several nearby commercial garages:
- 67th Street between First and York Avenues, on the left (south) side of the street
- 69th Street between First and Second Avenues (four garages available)
- 65th Street between First and Second Avenues (three garages available)
We want your visit to MSK to be as comfortable and convenient as possible. Here, you can find our visitor policy, nearby accommodations, transportation details and advice about the local area to help you find your way.