Every three-years, the New York State Department of Health requires non-profit hospitals to develop a written implementation strategy for addressing community health needs. MSK’s 2019-2021 Comprehensive Community Service Plan highlights our mission-driven programs and activities that are designed to benefit the health of the community and address the critical health needs identified in our 2019-2021 Community Health Needs Assessment. Our programs support our neighborhood residents and the community at large, as well as our patients and their caregivers and families. They also directly address the health priorities outlined in the New York State Department of Health’s 2019–2024 Prevention Agenda, which focuses on several leading causes of preventable illness and death.
To review MSK’s past Community Health Needs Assessments and Community Service Plans, please select the links below. If you would prefer to receive a copy in the mail, please contact us at 212-639-3199 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome members of the community to provide input on our community programs, please feel free to contact us using the information provided above.
- 2018 Community Service Plan Update
- 2017 Community Service Plan Update
- 2016-2018 Comprehensive Community Service Plan
- 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment Results
- 2015 Community Service Plan Update
- 2014 Community Service Plan Update
- 2013-2015 Community Health Needs Assessment and Community Service Plan
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment Results
- 2012 Community Service Plan Update
- 2011 Community Service Plan Update
- 2010 Community Service Plan Update
- 2010-2012 Community Service Plan