Alan Hanash is an Assistant Member of Memorial Sloan Kettering and an Attending Physician on the Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Service in the Department of Medicine. Dr. Hanash’s research focuses on the immunology of hematopoietic transplantation and immune-mediated mechanisms of tissue damage and regeneration.
- Interleukin-22: immunobiology and pathology. Dudakov JA, Hanash AM, van den Brink MR. Annu Rev Immunol. 2015 Mar 21;33:747-85. doi: 10.1146/annurev-immunol-032414-112123. Epub 2015 Feb 11.
- Ponce DM, Hilden P, Mumaw C, Devlin SM, Lubin M, Giralt S, Goldberg JD, Hanash A, Hsu K, Jenq R, Perales MA, Sauter C, van den Brink MR, Young JW, Brentjens R, Kernan NA, Prockop SE, O’Reilly RJ, Scaradavou A, Paczesny S, Barker JN. High day 28 ST2levels predict for acute graft-versus-host disease and transplant-related mortality after cord blood transplantation. Blood. 2015 Jan 1;125(1):199-205.
- ASCI Young Physician-Scientist Award (2014)
- Amy Strelzer Manasevit Research Program Scholar (2014)
- ASH Outstanding Abstract Achievement Award for Anna Mertelsmann (2013)
- ASH Scholar Award for Junior Faculty (2012)
- ASBMT New Investigator Award (2011)