Alan Hanash is an Assistant Member of Memorial Sloan Kettering and an Attending Physician on the Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Service in the Department of Medicine. Dr. Hanash’s research focuses on the immunology of hematopoietic transplantation and immune-mediated mechanisms of tissue damage and regeneration.
- Lindemans CA*, Calafiore M*, Mertelsmann AM*, O’Connor MH*, Dudakov JA, Jenq RR, Velardi E, Young LF, Smith OM, Lawrence G, Ivanov JA, Fu Y, Takashima S, Hua G, Martin ML, O’Rourke KP, Lo Y, Mokry M, Romera-Hernandez M, Cupedo T, Dow L, Nieuwenhuis EE, Shroyer NF, Liu C, Kolesnick R, van den Brink MRM*, and Hanash AM*. Interleukin-22 Promotes Intestinal Stem Cell-Mediated Epithelial Regeneration. Nature. 2015 Dec 24;528(7583): 560-4.
- Interleukin-22: immunobiology and pathology. Dudakov JA, Hanash AM, van den Brink MR. Annu Rev Immunol. 2015 Mar 21;33:747-85. doi: 10.1146/annurev-immunol-032414-112123. Epub 2015 Feb 11.
- ASCI Young Physician-Scientist Award (2014)
- Amy Strelzer Manasevit Research Program Scholar (2014)
- ASH Outstanding Abstract Achievement Award for Anna Mertelsmann (2013)
- ASH Scholar Award for Junior Faculty (2012)
- ASBMT New Investigator Award (2011)