The Klebanoff Laboratory is a translational research team focused on the development of adoptive T-cell based immunotherapies for patients with breast cancer and other solid malignancies.
- Klebanoff, C.A., Rosenberg, S.A., Restifo, N.P. Prospects of gene-engineered T cell immunotherapy for solid cancers. Nature Medicine, 22: 26-36, 2016.
- Klebanoff, C.A., Scott, C.D., Leonardi, A.J., Yamamoto, T., et al. Memory T cell–driven differentiation of naive cells impairs adoptive immunotherapy. Journal of Clinical Investigation, 126: 318-334, 2016.
- NIH Fellows Award for Research Excellence (2013)
- NCI/Center for Cancer Research Post Doctoral Research Fellow of the Year (2011)
- AOA National Medical Honor Society (2006)
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute continuing support scholarship (2004-2006)
- Merk Index Award (2000)