I am a board-certified radiologist specializing in musculoskeletal and cardiothoracic imaging. I have expertise in cardiac MRI and advanced certification in cardiac CT coronary angiography. I also have subspecialized in musculoskeletal sports imaging and procedures including ultrasound-guided techniques.
At Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center I am a member of disease management teams for cardiology and lung cancer. My current research includes novel assessments with cardiac MRI and CT in cancer patients as well as innovative research in thoracic malignancies and imaging.
- Clinical Expertise: Musculoskeletal and Cardiothoracic Advanced Imaging
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Loyola University of Chicago School of Medicine
- Residencies: SUNY Upstate Medical Center (Syracuse, NY)
- Fellowships: Hospital for Special Surgery; Montefiore Medical Center (New York)
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology; certificate of advanced proficiency in Cardiac Computed Tomography
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more