I am an endocrinologist with particular interest in metabolic bone diseases and osteoporosis. Current research of mine involves osteonecrosis of the jaw, a rare complication of bisphosphonate drug therapy. I intend to conduct research on: 1) vitamin D deficiency and cancer outcomes, and, 2) the effects of tight blood sugar control in cancer patients.
- Clinical Expertise: Diabetes Mellitus; Disorders of Bone and Mineral Metabolism (Osteoporosis and Hyperparathyroidism), bone loss as a result of various cancer treatments (such as aromatase inhibitors).
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), New Jersey Medical School
- Residencies: Temple University Hospital
- Fellowships: UMDNJ, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Board Certifications: Endocrinology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more