I am a medical oncologist with research interests in all areas of care related to breast cancer. My clinical practice is devoted solely to the treatment of people with breast cancer; my research is focused on prevention of the disease, prevention of recurrence after surgery, and treatment of recurrences. I am also Vice President for Government Relations and Chief Advocacy Officer for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, The Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Residencies: Hospital of the Medical College of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia Veterans Administration Hospital
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Clifford A. Hudis
- A Multicenter Phase II Study of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) in Patients with a History of Breast Cancer, Premalignant Lesions, or Benign Breast Disease
- A Pilot Study of Yoga Practice for Breast or Ovarian Cancer Survivors
- Acupuncture for Chronic Lymphedema After Breast Cancer Treatment
- Molecular Mechanisms of Clinical Resistance to Anti-HER2 Therapy Among Patients with HER2-Amplified Breast Cancer