- Clinical Expertise: Adult and Pediatric Anesthesia; Anesthesia for head and neck cancer surgery
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Anesthesiology
Multiple signaling pathways converge on the Cbfa1/Runx2 transcription factor to regulate osteoblast differentiation. Franceschi RT, Xiao G, Jiang D, Gopalakrishnan R, Yang S, Reith E. Connect Tissue Res. 2003;44 Suppl 1:109-16. Review.
Bone morphogenetic proteins, extracellular matrix, and mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathways are required for osteoblast-specific gene expression and differentiation in MC3T3-E1 cells. Xiao G, Gopalakrishnan R, Jiang D, Reith E, Benson MD, Franceschi RT. J Bone Miner Res. 2002 Jan;17(1):101-10.
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more