I am board certified in both internal medicine and anesthesiology, and my professional experience in these specialties enables me to provide perioperative care to the entire spectrum of patients who come for surgery here at Memorial Sloan Kettering. I care for patients of all ages in the main operating rooms, the ambulatory surgery suite, the endoscopy suite, the pediatric day surgery unit, and the interventional radiology suite. I have a special interest in using epidural anesthesia in combination with general anesthesia for surgery and for the management of postoperative pain in patients undergoing mastectomy.
- Clinical Expertise: Anesthesia for adult and pediatric inpatients and outpatients
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Residencies: NYU Medical Center
- Fellowships: NYU Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Anesthesiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more