I am a urologic surgeon specializing in bladder cancer. My expertise is in devising treatment strategies designed to cure and improve the quality of life of patients with bladder cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Urologic Oncology; Urinary Tract; Bladder Cancer; Urethra; Kidney Cancer; Penile
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of California at Irvine
- Residencies: University of California Medical Center (Irvine)
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Urology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more