I am a urologic surgeon specializing in bladder cancer. My expertise is in devising treatment strategies designed to cure and improve the quality of life of patients with bladder cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Urologic Oncology; Urinary Tract; Bladder Cancer; Urethra; Kidney Cancer; Penile
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of California Irvine School of Medicine
- Residencies: General Surgery - University of California Irvine Medical Center; Urology - University of California Irvine Medical Center
- Fellowships: Urology - New York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center; Urologic Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Urology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Harry W. Herr
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more