I am a medical oncologist who specializes in caring for people with breast cancer and head and neck cancer. I provide high-quality care through both standard and emerging treatments based on each patient’s unique needs. I see patients at Memorial Sloan Kettering Commack, on Long Island, and also help patients enroll in clinical trials at both MSK Commack and MSK’s Manhattan locations.
I work with a team of experts from different areas including surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, nutritionists, and physical therapists. Collaborating with my colleagues helps me to provide my patients with the most effective treatments for their individual needs. It also allows me to help my patients manage any symptoms or side effects that may arise by connecting them with our wonderful support services.
In my research, I focus on developing new therapies for breast cancer using a patient-centered approach that is based on breast cancer biology and newly identified drug targets.
- Clinical Expertise: Medical Oncology; Hematology; Internal Medicine; Breast Cancer; Head and Neck Cancers
- Languages Spoken: English; Mandarin
- Education: MD, Peking University Health Science Center
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - Nassau University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Medical Oncology/Hematology - Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center/Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more