I am a clinical cardiologist with an expertise in echocardiography. I have extensive clinical and research experience in echocardiography, which I have used to study myocardial and valvular disease. My current focus is in using new echocardiographic modalities to enhance the understanding of cancer and heart disease.
- Clinical Expertise: Clinical Cardiology; Echocardiography
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Rochester School of Medicine
- Residencies: Montefiore Medical Center (New York)
- Fellowships: The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Cardiovascular Medicine
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.