I am a medical oncologist specializing in the care of patients with prostate cancer and other genitourinary malignancies. I work as part of a dedicated team including radiation oncologists and surgeons that adopts an individual approach to each patient’s care. As part of providing quality care to our patients, we offer innovative clinical trials that test new drugs and new imaging techniques in addition to standard cancer care options.
My clinical research interests are focused on providing access to new therapies to men with metastatic prostate cancer and those at high risk for recurrence. This includes therapies that target pathways we believe are important in prostate cancer as well as the use of biologics/immunotherapy.
I am also a member of the Immunotherapeutics Group at Memorial Sloan Kettering that works with patients with multiple types of cancer. As part of the team in the Immunotherapeutics Clinic (ITC), we design and conduct early clinical trials using investigational therapies that use the body’s own immune system to fight cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Prostate Cancer; New Investigational Agents, including Immunotherapy
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Stony Brook University Medical School; MSc, University of Virginia Department of Public Health Sciences
- Residencies: University of Virginia Hospital
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more