I am a board certified endocrinologist with special interest in thyroid disorders and specifically management of advanced thyroid cancers. As part of a specialized and multi-skilled team, I provide individualized care to patients with thyroid cancer.
I am an active member of the Endocrine Society and the American Thyroid Association (ATA). I am also a member of the ATA’s Patient Education and Advocacy Committee, where I contribute to various ATA patient-education publications including Clinical Thyroidology to the Patients.
- Clinical Expertise: Thyroid Cancers
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, American University of Beirut (Lebanon)
- Residencies: American University of Beirut (Lebanon); Good Samaritan Hospital (Baltimore)
- Fellowships: University of Maryland Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more