I am a board certified endocrinologist with special interest in thyroid disorders and specifically management of advanced thyroid cancers. As part of a specialized and multi-skilled team, I provide individualized care to patients with thyroid cancer.
I am an active member of the Endocrine Society and the American Thyroid Association (ATA). I am also a member of the ATA’s Patient Education and Advocacy Committee, where I contribute to various ATA patient-education publications including Clinical Thyroidology to the Patients.
- Clinical Expertise: Thyroid Cancers
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, American University of Beirut (Lebanon)
- Residencies: American University of Beirut (Lebanon); Good Samaritan Hospital (Baltimore)
- Fellowships: University of Maryland Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.