I am a medical oncologist who specializes in the care of patients affected by breast carcinoma. My research focuses on developing new approaches to improve the outcome of women with this disease, with particular regard to bone health. I am collaborating with clinicians and scientists to develop novel strategies to assess the impact that different therapeutics may have on bone density, and to prevent and treat bone loss.
Previously, I worked at the National Cancer Institute of Milan, Italy. At Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, I treat many international patients and am fluent in English, Italian, and French.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English; French; Italian
- Education: MD, University of Milan (Italy)
- Residencies: University Hospital of Milan; National Cancer Institute of Milan
- Fellowships: National Cancer Institute of Milan; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine (Europe); Medical Oncology (Europe)
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.