I am a medical oncologist who specializes in the care of patients affected by breast carcinoma. My research focuses on developing new approaches to improve the outcome of women with this disease, with particular regard to bone health. I am collaborating with clinicians and scientists to develop novel strategies to assess the impact that different therapeutics may have on bone density, and to prevent and treat bone loss.
Previously, I worked at the National Cancer Institute of Milan, Italy. At Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, I treat many international patients and am fluent in English, Italian, and French.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English; French; Italian
- Education: MD, University of Milan (Italy)
- Residencies: University Hospital of Milan; National Cancer Institute of Milan
- Fellowships: National Cancer Institute of Milan; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine (Europe); Medical Oncology (Europe)
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more