As a board-certified medical oncologist specializing in breast cancer, I provide many aspects of care for patients with all stages of this disease. I develop an individualized treatment plan for my patients and participate in ongoing clinical research trials established by our multidisciplinary disease management team. As the Director of Clinical Operations at the Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center, I work closely with the Center’s administrators and provide clinical expertise needed to maintain and improve the patient flow at our facility.
In my role as Institutional Director of Chemotherapy Practice for Memorial Sloan Kettering, I lead a multidisciplinary group of nurses, physicians, pharmacists, and administrators. We develop guidelines for chemotherapy practice, provide tools to facilitate the chemotherapy process, and create methods to monitor and improve patient safety.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine; MS in Management, Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service, New York University
- Residencies: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Fellowships: Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York)
- Board Certifications: Medical Oncology; Hematology; Internal Medicine
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more