I am a board-certified medical oncologist with a special interest in women’s health and in cancers that affect women, including breast, ovarian, endometrial, and cervical cancers. I work as part of a multidisciplinary team that cares for women with these diseases, and I see patients at Memorial Sloan Kettering’s regional facility in Rockville Centre, Long Island, which provides care for patients who wish to be treated closer to their homes.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast and Gynecologic Cancers (Ovarian, Endometrial, and Cervical Cancer)
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Cornell University Medical College
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more