I am interested in the epidemiology of infections that occur in patients who have complex conditions, such as those with cancer. Patients who have a number of pre-existing conditions are challenging to treat, and we are engaged in clinical research to study these complex conditions and find better way to treat them. I am investigating new methods designed to examine infections in their natural clinical setting and to provide unbiased estimates of their impact on patient outcomes.
- Clinical Expertise: Infectious Diseases
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, MPH, New York Medical College
- Residencies: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Infectious Diseases
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more