I am a board-certified medical oncologist and hematologist who focuses on the treatment of patients with gastrointestinal malignancies including colon, pancreas, stomach, and esophageal cancers, and work as part of a multidisciplinary team that offers care to patients in the Long Island area. I am a co-investigator on a number of clinical trials of new treatment approaches for gastrointestinal cancers.
- Clinical Expertise: Gastrointestinal Cancers, including Colon, Pancreas, Gastric, and Esophageal Tumors
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Cornell University Medical College
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Fellowships: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Hematology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more