At MSK Basking Ridge, area residents have easier access to MSK’s outstanding cancer care services, including:
- surgical, medical, and radiation oncology consultations
- radiation treatment, including stereotactic and intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- dermatology services, including an expert in Mohs surgery
- mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and PET imaging
- clinical trials
- a breast screening program for at-risk patients
- a thyroid nodule assessment program to look for thyroid cancer and determine whether treatment is needed
- supportive services, including integrative medicine, genetic counseling, pain management, social work, and nutrition
At Memorial Sloan Kettering, doctors, nurses, and other specialists work together on treatment teams for each patient. This means that your care team is highly experienced in caring for people with the type of cancer you have. In addition to your medical care, your team will also develop a plan to care for your total well-being, including support for your family and loved ones.
For most cancers, your treatment will be led by one or more primary doctors. These could include a medical oncologist, a surgical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist. Each of these doctors brings a defined set of expertise and techniques for treating cancer.
MSK Basking Ridge is a member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering - Hackensack Meridian Health Partnership.