At MSK Basking Ridge, area residents have easier access to MSK’s outstanding cancer care services, including:
- surgical, medical, and radiation oncology consultations
- radiation treatment, including stereotactic and intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- dermatology services, including an expert in Mohs surgery
- mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and PET imaging
- clinical trials
- a breast screening program for at-risk patients
- supportive services, including integrative medicine, physical therapy, genetic counseling, lymphedema therapy, pain management, social work, and nutrition
At MSK Basking Ridge, doctors, nurses, and other experts work together on treatment teams that specialize in treating one type of cancer. This means that they are highly experienced in caring for people with the type of cancer you have. Working together, your team will develop a treatment plan that will lead to the best possible outcome for you.
For most cancers, your treatment will be led by one or more primary doctors. These could include a medical oncologist, a surgical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist. Each of these doctors brings a defined set of expertise and techniques for treating cancer.
MSK Basking Ridge is a member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering - Hackensack Meridian Health Partnership.