Street parking in Manhattan is extremely limited, so you may find it more convenient to park in Memorial Sloan Kettering’s garage or in a commercial garage. You can also take public transportation to Memorial Sloan Kettering.
Our garage is located on East 66th Street between First and York Avenues. To reach the garage, turn left onto East 66th Street if traveling north on York Avenue. If traveling south on York Avenue, turn right onto East 66th Street. The garage is located about a quarter of a block from the corner, on the right (north) side of the street. It is both economical and convenient, as it is connected to the hospital by a tunnel.
Find additional parking locations in nearby commercial parking lots.
You can also take the subway or bus to Memorial Sloan Kettering. Note that service may vary depending on the day and time. Subways require fare cards (Metrocards) or tokens; buses require fare cards, tokens, or exact change (in coins).
The nearest subway stations are several blocks from Memorial Sloan Kettering:
- The F stops at 63rd Street and Lexington Avenue.
- The 6 stops at 68th Street and Lexington Avenue.
- The Q stops at 57th Street and Seventh Avenue.
- The N, R, 4, 5, and 6 stop at 59th Street and Lexington Avenue.
To reach Memorial Sloan Kettering by bus:
- The M15 runs uptown (north) on First Avenue and downtown (south) on Second Avenue. Both the regular and limited M15 buses stop at 68th Street.
- The M30 runs crosstown starting at Eighth Avenue and 57th Street. It proceeds east on 57th Street to Madison Avenue, turning north onto Madison and east onto 72nd Street to York Avenue. The return route goes west on 72nd Street, south on Fifth Avenue, and west on 57th Street to Eighth Avenue.
- The M31 runs uptown and downtown on York Avenue and crosstown on 57th Street. It begins at East 92nd Street and York Avenue, heads south on York Avenue to 57th Street, turns west onto 57th Street to Eleventh Avenue, and proceeds south on Eleventh Avenue to 54th Street. It returns via 54th Street, then going north on Tenth Avenue, east on 57th Street, and then north on Sutton Place, which becomes York Avenue. Then it proceeds up York Avenue and turns west onto 91st Street to First Avenue.
- The M66 runs crosstown, beginning at West End Avenue and West 65th Street. It continues through Central Park and heads east before turning onto Madison Avenue. It then proceeds north on Madison Avenue to East 68th Street, then east on 68th Street to York Avenue. The return route goes west on 67th Street, south on Fifth Avenue, then west on 66th Street.